@Invertus, our people bring a unique combination of business, functional and technical skills to the business solutions we deliver. We have years of experience dealing with full delivery life cycles, from building reliable eCommerce solutions to custom-development projects. Needless to say, intelligent, competent, and mature people are at the heart of our success.
About the role:
@Invertus, we work and live as a team. When our People thrive, Company thrives. We’re growing yet again and we’re looking for an Account Executive to put our products and solutions into clients’ hands worldwide. We would be happy to welcome a new member of the team who’s skilled in building connections, has excellent interpersonal skills, and has a good grasp on data. Commercial experience of eCommerce business is a plus.
What will you do:
- Present and show the value of products and services to prospective clients worldwide;
- Negotiate and close mutually beneficial deals;
- Maintain existing clients minding their needs and forming a positive and lasting professional-client experience relationship;
- Pursue new sales opportunities, gather inbound leads, and follow-up calls/meetings;
- Research customer needs and requirements;
- Implement new ideas/strategies to generate interest in sales;
- Present products and services to prospective clients.
What we are looking for:
- Effective verbal & written communication in English and Lithuanian;
- Previous successful involvement in a similar position (at least 2 years of experience);
- A skilled negotiator having the ability to analyze situations and people, as well as reach mutually beneficial outcomes every time;
- A proven understanding of sales process and knowing how to effectively work with sales team to develop sales strategies by analyzing industry trends and data;
- Strong business mindset;
- Willingness to learn and grow one’s competence;
- Well developed soft skills, emotional intelligence and problem solving skills;
- Critical thinking and creativity;
- Demonstrated and proven sales results;
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships and secure new customers;
- Bachelor’s degree in business, administration, or related field.
- Possibility to work and negotiate with TOP decision makers across the world;
- Growth opportunities from this position;
- Serve as a face of the company in various negotiations and complex problem solving with Worldwide recognised companies (VISA, DPD Group, Square, Mollie to name a few…);
- Internal and external training;
- Possibility to work partially remotely;
- Annual workcation with the Company;
- Numerous perks you’ll be able to choose yourself;
- An opportunity to make an influence on each and every decision. Every idea counts!
- Monthly Salary: 1200 – 1500 EUR NET.
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!