Work hard, play harder
It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm non-stop and we make the best game nights in the city. At Invertus – every office is the corner one. We celebrate the success of our colleagues. The contracts you’ll bring – will make you a hero to us!
About the position
We’re seeking an experienced professional to join our growing sales team. You will collaborate closely with our sales managers to find new clients and maintain successful relationships with the existing accounts. We treat our clients’ as partners and we love to be a part of their success. Therefore our main goal is to provide excellent customer service and ensure high customer retention.
- We suppose that you’re ready to take full Accountability of your best ideas and lead the implementation process, right until it’s converted into a solution.
- We trust that you’re a professional of the highest Competence. Ready to share your knowledge with us as well as eager to learn something new every day.
- We believe you’re devoted to Clients value creation. As we treat our clients as partners, their challenges and successes are equally important for us. Every one of us is deeply Engaged with the team.
- We pursue Engagement, by complete transparency, agile, results-driven planning, and efficient, constant feedback.
- We’re driven by Passion to excel in our work and to make an impact on a global scale. No trial is too great for us!
- And we believe in Teamwork. Lone wolf occasionally succeeds, but a full pack of wolves brings more prey.
Since you share our values, we expect you'll bring:
- at least 3 years of experience of international B2B business development in software engineering sector;
- entrepreneurial mindset and deep comprehension of technology trends;
- great communication, negotiation and persuasion skills;
- a profound understanding of the business processes, and the clients’ value creation driven by digitalization and innovation;
- strong network in software engineering, e-commerce or traditional retail, payments, logistics, or related business sectors;
- idiomatic English, while we’ll consider the excellent command of other languages – especially the Nordic ones, German or Dutch – as a great advantage.
Looking for perks? We've got you covered.
- Everyone has a voice. Innovation doesn’t know hierarchy. We make sure everyone is heard, considered and respected.
- Room to grow. Learning is built into every role here. You’ll get a mentorship and take ownership.
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for a weekly team-leading session, quarterly team building, and annual retreats.
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers.
Gross salary: 1600-2500 €
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!