On November 14th, we want to invite you to the biggest official e-commerce and PrestaShop community conference PrestaShop Connect Baltics in BLC, Kaunas that welcomes e-commerce enthusiasts, merchants, developers and other PrestaShop community members.
Every year, PrestaShop organizes PrestaShop Day, which has become one of the most anticipated and largest annual events, attracting Amazon, Ebay and other famous e-commerce brands. Because of the huge PrestaShop community, one event is not enough to reach community members scattered around the world. The PrestaShop Connect format has been created to bring together PrestaShop communities in different countries around the world and to share news and trends in the world of e-commerce. It has the same ambition as the PrestaShop Day: bring together e-commerce experts for a day in their areas all year long which gives many opportunities to meet, either in major or minor cities such as PSConnect Lyon, PSConnect Rome, PSConnect Bogotá, PSConnect Barcelona, and PSConnect Baltics.
Because of the 2018 event success and PrestaShop community’s positive feedback, this year we will present a better and richer program: various workshops, consultation spaces, seminars, and booths.
Organized by Invertus, together with PrestaShop and sponsored by Makecommerce, PrestaShop Connect Baltics will focus on quality, improvement, and conversion topics in e-commerce context. During the event, you will have the possibility to attend various workshops, speeches, and talk with partner companies at their booths. The current speaker line-up consists of:
- Christophe Bouron, Chief Revenue Officer from PrestaShop who will share the latest PrestaShop news
- Mathieu Ferment, Senior Core Developer from PrestaShop who will give a sneak peek about the State of PrestaShop.
- Julius Bogdanovas, Project Manager from Good One who will reveal how to improve your business by mastering SEO.
- Paulius Galkus, Junior Digital Media Buyer from YNOT Media who will share the best Facebook practices.
- Gediminas Valaitis, Manager of Business Development from Invertus who will speak about the latest e-commerce trends and strategies.
- Eugenijus Toleikis, Country Manager in Lithuania from MakeCommerce who will reveal best checkout pages practices.
At Invertus we aim to educate and grow the PrestaShop community and we are more than happy to have this opportunity to represent PrestaShop and organize the international event in Lithuania.
Read more about event here.