Customer Support Agent
We are an IT solutions provider proudly delivering our services to members across the global eCommerce ecosystem. Invertus has always focused on expanding its clientele with like-minded businesses. Today we are proud to have developed API integrations and custom solutions for DPD group, Mollie, VIABILL, Visa Cardinal Commerce, and many other large and small yet significant companies.
We are IT business advisers and digitization enablers answering our clients existing and future business needs. We believe in our clients’ continuous growth, and we are proud of being a part of their success.
About the role
@Invertus, everyone has opportunities to grow. Learning is built into every role here. Having a growing community in eCommerce worldwide, we believe that Customer Support Agent is the backbone of our support team. Currently, we are looking for a technical customer support specialist who will be keeping track of every customer interaction and will be able to strategically solve their technical issues.
What will you do:
- Work in a dynamic environment, with a rotating backlog;
- Interact with customers to resolve tech-related issues and queries within different platforms, different communication methods;
- Guide clients to use self-help resources;
- Follow up with clients after resolving their issues;
- Keep records of tech issues and report back to project management, development, QA, always keep track your working time and what was done throughout the day.
- It’s a full-time position. Days and hours of work are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English and Lithuanian;
- Professional interpersonal skills;
- Knowledge of CSS/PHP/HTML;
- Prior experience working on a Helpdesk, in IT, or similar technical function;
- Attentive and customer-service focus;
- For a person who could reply to an urgent client request whilst in a meeting with another client, and keep smiling at the same time;
- Maintain a working log detailed all required system updates;
- A process improvement and collaborative mindset;
- The ability to communicate technical information in an accessible and non-technical manner.
Bonus points if you have:
- If worked with french, spanish, italian projects;
- Experience with PrestaShop or other eCommerce platforms;
- Experience with project management and support tools such as JIRA or JIRA Service desk;
- Experience with testing tools.
- Internal and external training;
- Possibility to work partially remotely;
- Annual workcation with the Company;
- Numerous perks and chance to choose the ones which motivate the team most;
- An opportunity to make an influence on every decision. Every idea counts!
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!