We’re fortunate to be growing 100% YoY. Now is the perfect time to join us, eCommerce is transforming retail, and there is no way going back to the place the retail industry left just one year ago. We deliver to global retail brands such as Stockfiller, TaxJar, and many others, and we’re scaling our class-leading solutions to pave the way for a better eCommerce future.
At Invertus, we embody a shared passion, ambition, and exceptional drive for success in everything we do.
Join us, and together, we will change the face of retail and eCommerce.
About the role:
This is a junior-mid role, so we do not expect advanced skills in any particular area. We’d be happy to welcome passionate and enthusiastic talents with a strong technical aptitude to accelerate their careers by growing their eCommerce developing skills to our team. Expectations are high but don’t worry, you’ll be surrounded by highly-skilled developers to help you grow.
Building, extending, and maintaining essential features that help our ambitious clients achieve their goals, will be the focus of your work.
What will you do:
- Working within a high performing multi-discipline team, from user experience and to development and testing;
- Developing and maintaining eCommerce solutions that provide substantial business value;
- You’ll work closely with our developers & support team, helping to define and deliver our clients’ unique requirements;
What we are looking for:
- At least one year of PHP development experience;
- Great English communication skills;
- Willingness to learn and grow your competence;
Understanding of the following would also be ideal:
- Experience with PrestaShop or other eCommerce frameworks;
- Experience with Symfony, Laravel, or other PHP frameworks;
- MySQL experience.
- Internal and external training;
- Possibility to work partially remotely;
- Annual workcation with the company;
- Numerous perks and chance to choose the ones that motivate the team most;
- An opportunity to make an influence on every decision. Every idea counts!
- Monthly Salary: 1800-2500 EUR (Bruto)
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!