Head of PMO
E-commerce proved to fundamentally change the way we live and shop. We bet the trend will continue over the coming years. Innovation in payments, delivery, UX/UI require significant review of the internal business processes, reforging partnerships, employing new technologies and tools. With our 17 years of experience in innovation and software development, we’re part of the business success of every client we serve.
Invertus is an agile and quick growth-minded business with the ambition for global success. Our clients base covers innovation hubs in Stockholm, Copenhague, Amsterdam, Paris, London, and the Silicon Valley. Four of our clients are unicorns. Two of them are part of the fastest-growing global fintech companies in the world. We live and breathe e-commerce and everything related to it. Being a part of the global e-commerce ecosystem moves us forward.
We’re growing by all possible measures. Last year we redoubled the team and sales. We’re set to repeat our success in 2022.
About the role:
To make our strategy materialize, we are looking for an experienced and ambitious Head of the Project Management department. The ideal candidate will join our Management team to fully own and drive the strategy of the crucial to our success unit and will take care of standardization and productization of our internal processes, help build value to our clients, and facilitate their business success through proactive consulting on business digital transformation and innovation.
@Invertus, we live up to our ACCEPT set of values that lay the foundation for our corporate ethos and purpose. We do not hire to fill in positions. We build lasting human partnerships to create miracles.
As our new Head of Project Management Department you will:
- Develop the vision and strategy of the Project Management function of our organization to ensure our client’s businesses grow.
- Develop and maintain the OKR’s of your team to efficiently align your vision and efforts with other teams.
- Own and take full accountability for the team’s budget.
- Build and develop the team of professionals, support their professional growth, ensure their internal alignment and efficiency.
- Promote and maintain the core values of Invertus.
- Recruit and retain talent for the present delivery and future challenges.
- Everyone is essential @Invertus! Live and breathe your team. Mentor, advise, and counsel. Let your team shine!
- Innovate in your field, find obstacles that drag our efforts backward, and find efficient ways to overcome them.
- Ensure the delivery of projects through best practices and processes.
- Complete projects in due quality, within the scope, on time, and budget to the satisfaction of everyone involved.
- Identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with every project.
- Maximize profit through cost reductions, smart reusability of proprietary code, best practices, and efficient management.
- Provide leadership in identifying and specifying project opportunities.
- Advice, consult and co-create with the clients, develop the leadership of thought and initiative.
- Develop effective relationships with current and potential clients, ensure their perfect Experience at every touchpoint of the project lifecycle.
To achieve all of the responsibilities, we expect you to bring:
- Higher education in the sector-relevant field.
- Minimum of 5 years of related progressive experience and/or training.
- Prior experience in a supervisory position (direct report responsibilities).
- Experience in IT software development (experience in eCommerce, Payments, Fin-tech, or similar is appreciated yet not mandatory).
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret the most complex business content in Lithuanian and English.
- A good grasp of French, German, or any of the Scandinavian languages would be a benefit.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics to colleagues and clients.
- Ability to motivate and negotiate effectively.
- Ability to solve advanced problems and deal with a variety of options in complex situations.
Beyond the above mentioned, we’ve prepared you:
- Fantastic team and a fantastic vibe.
- Amazing, globally successful clients and fulfilling projects.
- An opportunity to work from our wonderful location in Kaunas, or partially remote.
- Private health insurance.
- Social events and team activities: team lunches, company retreats, group activities to build better relationships within the team.
- An opportunity to grow as a professional with the support of the company, management, and the whole team.
- Salary 3500 EUR to 5000 EUR (before taxes).
Our mission is to provide scalable digital solutions that enable our Clients Business Success. Despite everything noted before – we’re ready to discuss your unique vision and strategy to get there! Join us and make miracles happen!
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!