At Invertus, our people bring a unique combination of business, functional and technical skills to the business solutions we deliver. We have years of experience dealing with full delivery life cycles, from building reliable eCommerce solutions to custom-development projects. Needless to say, intelligent, competent, and mature people are at the heart of our success.
About the role:
Ambitious people and transformation programs are crucial to our business and our growing team needs the support of a professional HR manager to orchestrate this process. This is an exciting and challenging opportunity to own and implement people strategy in our company. You will support business needs and ensure the proper implementation of our strategy and objectives.
What will you do:
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Identify areas for improvement in standard operations and provide recommendations;
- Manage the recruitment and selection process, as well as handle the pre-screening interviews;
- Champion the onboarding process, ensure it is up to date and of the highest quality;
- Communicate transparent and clear overall vision and each employee’s role in it;
- Focus on administrative tasks, as well as employee orientation, training;
- Share best practice and knowledge of key HR trends and progressive practices;
- Build relationships for a continuous feedback loop with them;
- Ensure the perks are up-to-date.
What we are looking for:
- 2+ years in human resources management or recruitment;
- Proactive, autonomous, and curious mindset;
- Sound written and spoken English;
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, and writing skills.
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience in organizing internal company events;
- Internal and external training;
- Possibility to work partially remotely;
- Annual workcation with the company;
- Numerous perks and chance to choose the ones which motivate the team most;
- An opportunity to make an influence on every decision. Every idea counts!
- Monthly Salary: 800-1200 EUR (Net)
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!