@Invertus, our people bring a unique combination of business, functional and technical skills to the business solutions we deliver. We have years of experience dealing with complete delivery life cycles, from building reliable eCommerce solutions to custom-development projects. Intelligent, competent, and mature people are at the heart of our success.
About the role
We’re looking for a bright-minded IT administrator to join our closely-knitted technical team. As an IT administrator, you’ll manage our Company’s computer infrastructure, upgrade and install new hardware, software, and perform troubleshooting. You’ll also back up data and manage network security. Join Invertus now!
What will you do:
- Prepare, organize, maintain IT hardware.
- Supervise and mentor co-workers to follow the quality and security standards set by the Company.
- Upgrade, install and configure new software to meet company objectives.
- Monitor and maintain networks and servers.
- Assist in the development of projects installing innovative solutions.
- Fill reports and arrange documentation.
- Quality management of third-party service providers.
What we are looking for:
- Higher education in the IT sector.
- Previous successful involvement in a similar position (at least two years of experience).
- A good working and understanding knowledge of various operating systems.
- Effective verbal & written communication in English and Lithuanian.
- Full awareness of IT security standards and practice.
- Ability to communicate difficult concepts simply.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Initiative and result-oriented.
- Team working skills and accountability.
- Willingness to learn and grow one’s competence.
- Growth opportunities from this position.
- Internal and external training.
- Possibility to work partially remotely.
- Annual workcation with the Company.
- Numerous perks you’ll be able to choose yourself.
- An opportunity to make an influence on every decision. Every idea counts!
- Monthly Salary: 800 – 1500 EUR NET
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!