IT Project Manager
We are an IT solutions provider proudly delivering our services to members across the global eCommerce ecosystem. Invertus has always focused on expanding its clientele with like-minded businesses. Today we are proud to have developed API integrations and custom solutions for DPD group, Mollie, VIABILL, Visa Cardinal Commerce, and many other large and small yet significant companies.
We are IT business advisers and digitization enablers answering our clients existing and future business needs. We believe in our clients’ continuous growth, and we are proud of being a part of their success.
Since 2005, we led the way, reshaping the eCommerce industry, and we are looking for talented individuals to join us on this journey.
About the role:
As IT Project Manager, you will play a crucial role in some of the most exciting IT solutions that aim to reshape the way eCommerce works and provide a strong business value. You will support the project teams in establishing performance management baselines, assessing the cost impact of changes, performing estimates to complete, and reporting earned value metrics on a day-to-day basis. You will also drive performance against the project plan to deliver on time, cost, and quality.
What will you do:
- Coordinate the efforts of the cross-functional project teams by taking full ownership of the projects.
- Collaborate with PO’s and CSM’s in planning and executing effective delivery of the development team.
- Help on methodological improvements.
- Together with other teams, you will experiment with cutting-edge technologies to build a strong pipeline of ideas to pursue.
What we are looking for:
- Previous successful experience in the IT project management area.
- Demonstrated experience in Agile delivery methods and techniques.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication in English and Lithuanian.
- Strong interpersonal, leadership, and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to simultaneously manage multiple project tasks and timelines.
- Creative/curious/ innovative mindset, ability to suggest improvements, and offer alternative solutions to different problems.
- Advanced knowledge of systems development cycles, methodologies, and workflow diagrams.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong business mindset.
- Certification at one of the project management methodologies.
Bonus points if you have:
- Project Management certification (PMP).
- Familiarity with Atlassian family tools: JIRA, Confluence, JIRA Service Desk.
- Experience with eCommerce projects.
- Internal and external training.
- Possibility to work partially remotely.
- Annual workcation with the company.
- Numerous perks you’ll be able to choose yourself.
- An opportunity to make an influence on each and every decision. Every idea counts!
- Monthly Salary: 1200-2000 EUR NET
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!