Manual Test Engineer
We are an IT solutions provider proudly delivering our services to members across the global eCommerce ecosystem. Invertus has always focused on expanding its clientele with like-minded businesses. Today we are proud to have developed API integrations and custom solutions for DPD group, Mollie, VIABILL, Visa Cardinal Commerce, and many other large and small yet significant companies.
We are IT business advisers and digitization enablers answering our clients existing and future business needs. We believe in our clients’ continuous growth, and we are proud of being a part of their success.
About the role
Our increasingly digital workplace @Invertus demands more technical positions to maintain quality-based products and services for our partners and clients. We are currently looking for a Manual Test Engineer who does not lack attention to details and has a strong background in manual testing IT products. We will hire a manual Test Engineer to test IT products on a daily basis, write manual test cases, execute top knotch tests that would satisfy our clients and build trust by assuring quality in our work.
What will you do:
- Test Data writing for test cases;
- Test Scenarios creation;
- Summary Reports;
- Reporting bugs in Jira platform;
- Team up with PM’s, Developers and Support to resolve cases as smoothly as possible;
- Documentation preparation;
- Close attention to details;
- Working in a timely manner which is set by the customer or strict estimations;
- Meeting strict QA and projects deadlines;
- Participate in meetings with clients, discuss the outcome of results and bugs, improvements.
What we are looking for:
- Effective verbal & written communication in English and Lithuanian;
- Previous successful and proven experience in manual testing;
- Solid knowledge of how to execute and document manual test cases;
- Awareness and understanding of how QA processes should work;
- A rational and critical thinker that doesn’t let through any bugs into production;
- Willingness to learn and grow your competence.
- Internal and external training;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Annual workcation with the Company;
- Numerous perks you’ll be able to choose yourself;
- An opportunity to make an influence on each and every decision. Every idea matters!
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!