Marketing & Communication Manager
The formula for success Invertus is the hunger for innovation and the courage to take up the challenge. It’s not only cool to work here – it’s an opportunity that pushes, inspires, and challenges us every single day.
About the role:
We’re looking for a genuine all-around marketing superstar!
With a great creative flair and strive to deliver hard data-based, customer-centric strategies, business & technology insights. Last but not least – we trust that you live to fulfill your professional dream. You’re hungry to learn and happy to share your knowledge with the team.
To be clear: this is no ordinary M&C role. We’re looking for someone special – someone who has a flair for language and comfortable writing and thinking about technology, innovative business opportunities, and everything in between. Cultural fit is important too – we’re a value-based, closely-knit digital innovation business eager to share our passion for doing a great job.
As a marketing & communications professional, you'll:
- Develop outstanding written content for all kinds of communications (flyers, white papers, blogs, websites, articles, reports, brochures, presentations, social media, and other digital content).
- Develop brand and tactical campaigns to create and maintain high customer interest levels, ultimately driving consumer conversion.
- Drive a consumer-centric approach, including the production of relevant marketing copy for consumer journeys, CRM, website, and other key marcomms touchpoints.
- Lead competitor tracking, analysis, and marketing trends reporting.
- Develop segmentation of our client base and create programs that suit those segments’ needs and opportunities.
- Use data, research, trend analysis, and client feedback to identify new content opportunities.
- Increase brand awareness and convert leads from our target audiences across multiple countries.
Looking at your earlier career and experience, we expect:
- Incredible attention to detail and capability to multi-task and coordinate several projects at once.
- Prioritize competing objectives and manage time with skill.
- Passion and enthusiasm about technology and digital ways with sound knowledge of both.
- Clear, logical thinking, strong communication, and interpersonal skills: a collaborative ethos with a can-do attitude.
- Idiomatic written, numerical, and verbal communication in English
- Value-driven mindset.
- Internal and external training.
- Possibility to work partially remotely.
- Annual workcation with the company.
- Numerous perks and chance to choose the ones which motivate the team most;
- An opportunity to make an influence on every decision. Every idea counts!
- Monthly Salary: 2000-3000 EUR (Bruto)
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!