Auction Premium consists of Common (also known as English) and Reverse (also known as Dutch) Auctions.
- Support for multishop!
- Auction creates competition among buyers – auction price can exceed the price of a negotiated sale!
- Auction generates excitement and heightens buyer interest.
- Reduces the time product is on the market.
- Auction brings customers to a decision point – they must act fast or loose an opportunity to purchase (No cooling off period).
- Seller knows when the property will sell.
- High buyer involvement in the shopping process.
- Placing customers into an open competitive situation will usually achieve the best results.
- The absence of a set price attracts buyers from all price ranges, with each having a different opinion as to what they would pay for your property.
- Higher level of buyer activity.
- Possibility to purchase the product at fair market value.
- Ability to eliminate long negotiation periods.
- Interactive time spent.
- Ability to reduce time to buy product.
- Satisfaction won auction.