Mid-level Software Engineer
Work hard, play harder
It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm non-stop and we make the best game nights in the city. At Invertus – every office is the corner one. We celebrate the success of our colleagues.
What's so exciting about the position?
Being part of a closely-knit team of Invertus and PrestaShop software engineers, you will contribute to developping new features and functionalities of one of the most popular e-commerce platforms worldwide. You will also have an opportunity to work on the international large-scale e-shop projects, develop official PrestaShop & Sylius integrations. Together with our other tech pros, you will be contributing to a bespoke B2B system operated by a well-known Nordic start-up, that runs on a microservices architecture.
Last but not least – we are proud to have developed API integrations and other solutions for top brands such as DPD group, Mollie, Stockfiller, Camelia, and other large and small yet internationally significant businesses.
- We suppose that you’re ready to take full Accountability of your best ideas and lead the implementation process, right until it’s converted into a solution.
- We trust that you’re a professional of the highest Competence. Ready to share your knowledge with us as well as eager to learn something new every day.
- We believe you’re devoted to Clients value creation. As we treat our clients as partners, their challenges and successes are equally important for us. Every one of us is deeply Engaged with the team.
- We pursue Engagement, by complete transparency, agile, results-driven planning, and efficient, constant feedback.
- We’re driven by Passion to excel in our work and to make an impact on a global scale. No trial is too great for us!
- And we believe in Teamwork. Lone wolf occasionally succeeds, but a full pack of wolves brings more prey.
Since you share our values, we expect you'll bring:
- Experience writing automated tests – PHPUnit, Behat, and end-to-end tests.
- Ability to work with external APIs and integrations.
- Experience developing and maintaining PrestaShop solutions.
- Knowledge or experience working with the Symfony framework.
- Excellent English communication skills.
- A curious mind and willingness to continually improve and share knowledge.
- Desire to help teammates solve problems and review code.
Bonus points will go for you if you have:
- Experience with Docker.
- Experience with other e-commerce platforms (e.g., Sylius, Big Commerce, Shopify).
- Knowledge of EcmaScript 6+.
- Experience with ElasticSearch.
Looking for perks? We've got you covered.
- Everyone has a voice. Innovation doesn’t know hierarchy. We make sure everyone is heard, considered and respected.
- Room to grow. Learning is built into every role here. You’ll get a mentorship and take ownership.
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for a weekly team-leading session, quarterly team building, and annual retreats.
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers.
- Gross salary: 2100-3300 euros.
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!