Software Support Engineer
Founded in 2005, we’ve become the officially approved IT supplier for the DPD group, CardinalCommerce (The Visa Company), Mollie, Stockfiller, Worldline|Six payments, Viabill, Fruugo, and numerous other Top brands.
As a full-service omnichannel agency, we deliver strategy, design, and software development. We’d be excited to see you onboard to help us reshape eCommerce globally!
About the role:
We’re looking for a bright minded software support engineer to join our closely-knitted technical team. Kick-start your career at Invertus and help the TOP eCommerce brands to improve their online business.
As a Software Support Engineer at Invertus, you’ll be coding, developing digital solutions, and collaborating across the organization to provide business value for our clients.
Are you up for a challenge?
What will you do:
- Work in a dynamic environment, with a rotating backlog;
- Solve challenging technical issues in the eCommerce sector;
- Develop advanced eCommerce integrations and solutions;
- Collaborate with your team and be trusted to take ownership of your projects under experienced software engineers’ guidance;
- Support and maintain already-built eCommerce solutions;
What we are looking for:
- At least one year of working experience with PHP;
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Ability to communication with the client;
- Willingness to learn and grow your competence;
Bonus points if you have:
- Experience with eCommerce platforms like PrestaShop;
- Experience with Symfony or other PHP frameworks;
- MySQL experience;
- Internal and external training;
- Possibility to work partially remotely;
- Annual workcation with the company;
- Numerous perks and chance to choose the ones which motivate the team most;
- An opportunity to make an influence on every decision. Every idea counts!
- Monthly Salary: 1800-2500 EUR Bruto
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!