Customer Service Support
Work hard, play harder
It takes an entire team united behind something big. Together, we work hard, we laugh a lot, we brainstorm non-stop and we make the best game nights in the city. At Invertus – every office is the corner one. We celebrate the success of our colleagues.
About the position
Would you like to skyrocket your career working with TOP brands worldwide? Maybe this is an offer for you.
We are looking for a motivated person who would like to join our passionate team of support and help them to streamline communications with the clients. Your role will include working as a support agent, who would communicate with the client via emails. Our range of clients differs from small merchants to e-shops with over 1 billion turnovers a year. Moreover, we’re also providing support for other IT eCommerce agencies across the world. All of them want to be pampered and feel that their problems are being taken care of. This is where we need you to come in.
Individual growth is a big part of our mindset. Whether you aspire to a long career in the customer support space, or you’re eager to set your foot into developer, QA specialist, or project manager role, this is a perfect starting place for you. An agile, innovative, and a fast-past environment in which we will help you quickly grow in your chosen areas.
- We suppose that you’re ready to take full Accountability of your best ideas and lead the implementation process, right until the ticket is closed.
- We trust that you’re eager to put maximum efforts into developing your professional Competence. Ready to learn something new everyday.
- We believe you’re devoted to Clients value creation. We treat our clients as partners, their challenges and successes are equally important for us.
- We pursue Engagement, by complete transparency, agile, results-driven planning, and efficient, constant feedback.
- We’re driven by Passion to excel in our work and to make an impact on a global scale. No trial is too great for us!
- And we believe in Teamwork. Lone wolf occasionally succeeds, but a full pack brings more prey.
Your day to day work will include but will not be limited to:
- Representing Invertus through various communication channels. You should be able to maintain a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward our clients.
- Maintaining daily communication in English with the clients worldwide;
- Communicating with project managers and developers about the issues raised by the customers;
- Converting developers speech into the language that regular humans can understand;
- Trying to reproduce the issues raised by the client;
- The working hours: 9 am – 6 pm
Since you share our values, we expect you'll bring:
- Great English writing skills.
- Previous experience working as a support agent or in customer service.
- An understanding of the eCommerce sector. Experience with PrestaShop or other eCommerce platforms would be a huge plus.
- Knowledge of CSS/PHP/HTML.
- Knowledge of French or other European languages is a plus but not required;
- Willingness to learn the technical skills required for this job;
- Ability to efficiently multitask.
- Willingness to grow technical competence to become QA, PM or Developer in the foreseeable future.
- Bonus points if you’ve experience with project management and support tools such as JIRA or JIRA Service desk.
- Experience with testing tools is highly desirable.
Our company culture:
- Everyone has a voice. Innovation doesn’t know hierarchy. We make sure everyone is heard, considered and respected.
- Room to grow. Learning is built into every role here. You’ll get a mentorship and take ownership.
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds. Join us for a weekly team-leading session, quarterly team building, and annual retreats.
- Fun, passionate and skilled co-workers.
- Salary: Starting from 1000 € (gross) based on the experience
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!