UX / UI Designer
There’s never been a more exciting time to join Invertus. The formula for success with Invertus is the hunger for innovation and courage to take up the challenge. It’s not only cool to work here – it’s an opportunity that pushes, inspires, and challenges us every single day.
Since 2005, we lead the way, reshaping the eCommerce industry, and we are looking for talented individuals to fuel our growth.
About the role:
Our closely-knitted marketing team is looking for a genuine all-around superstar! Both your creative flair and strive to deliver original yet functional digital graphic content that translates our international ambitions and the needs of our clients into robust designs such as solutions for our customers, web designs, wireframes, digital graphics and motion animations. We believe you’re willing and able to conceptualize the business and functional needs into designs, as well as to stand your ground with rational arguments both internally and in front of the client.
Last, but not least – we trust that you live to fulfill your professional dream. You’re hungry to learn using the hottest tools and following the hottest trends and are happy to share your knowledge with the team.
What will you do:
- You will work as part of the marketing team to define and plan the content for all digital channels, including (but not exclusively) social media, affiliates, and email communications. This is a key role in supporting the on-going growth of all our digital channels.
- You will be developing clickable prototypes, creating user journeys, flows, sketches, wireframes, and annotations to visualize and communicate ideas.
- You’ll closely work with our product development team and production teams to deliver up to the needs of our customers and our own digital products and solutions..
What we are looking for:
- 3 years of experience in practical design work (including both web pages and other kind of digital graphics).
- Demonstrable and proven hands-on experience in either a UX or UX/UI work.
- Experience in sketching, wireframing, prototyping, and creating user flows to visualize and communicate ideas.
- Deep knowledge and experience with the Adobe Creative Suite.
- The ability to take ownership of the design process and work as a self-directed member of the development team
- Experience in startup/ fast-paced environment
- Experience working with prototyping tools such as Axure / Adobe XD / Balsamiq (or other comparable ones).
We’d surely appreciate:
- Although we believe in endless possibilities of professional growth and development, we’d appreciate you bringing formal education in design. Unless of course you’re able to convince us otherwise.
- Your experience in using Scrum/Agile methodologies.
- Knowledge of the e-commerce sector and the UX/UI best practice in the field.
- Possibility to work partially remotely.
- Annual workation with the company.
- Room to grow. Learning is built into every role here. You’ll get a mentorship and take ownership.
- Numerous perks: possibility together with the team to choose the ones that motivate us the most.
- Strong teams are built on strong bonds.
- Monthly Salary depending on your experience, skills and mindset: 2000-3000 (bruto).
Join our team
Do you know someone who might be a perfect match for us?
Press on the button below to recommend us for your friend or colleague. Sharing is caring!